Friday, June 19, 2009

This blog entry is posted as the first reflection assignment for the Library 3 class at Long Beach City College. I am not used to posting personal thoughts as in a diary, but blogs are the fashion of the day. So far, I am enjoying this online course. The brevity of the summer session means that we do more work per week than probably would have been the case in a regular fall or spring semester. I can appreciate the convenience of electronic books for use in an online course.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gail,

    I understand what you mean about the "brevity of summer session". I am taking another online course and the hardest part so far is how much work has been compacted into a week. I found the e-book experience to be a little awkward at first. It's definitely a different way to read. Best of luck.

    Hang

    ReplyDelete